Upload the files to the server folder where Coworking Space CRM will be installed.
- Cpanel Login
- Go to File Manager
- Click on the Public_html folder(Check whether project installed or not)
- Click on ‘public_html’ OR create a folder with name ‘crm’. Upload the ‘Upload.zip’ file and extract into Public_html OR created folder ‘crm’
- Assume that you uploaded the files to “crm” folder, navigate to Eq. http://yourdomain.com/crm Keep in mind that you need to adjust the URL based on where you uploaded the files. If you are installing on a subdomain named “crm” you need to access the URL like http://crm.yourdomain.com.
- It will display the server requirements screen, if all requirements passed click Next otherwise consult with your hosting provider to fix/enable them.
- It will display the Database details screen.
- If you are installing on the server, enter the database credentials you configured in step 2 (Configure Database)
If you are installing it local, enter the database credentials you configured here
- Host Name(usually, the hostname is localhost but you should check with your hosting provider)
- Database Name
- Database Username
- Database Password
- Port (usually, a port is 3306 but you should check with your hosting provider)
- Select Install with empty data OR Install with data.
- Note: the system will display the registration screen to create the first admin user.
Click Install and if button if the database connection is successful it will install the system, otherwise please re-check your credentials.
- Sit back and relax while installing the system.
- In the above steps, the system will display the following screen to create your admin user.
- You are done.
Note: Once the installation is done you can remove ‘install scripts in the ‘public’ folder