Go to Cart Orders–>Click on View Order, then it shows the order details.
The following are the attributes of the cart order:
ID: The unique number which referred to cart order.
Date: The Date of the order on which it was booked.
Customer: The name of the Customer.
Price: The total amount of the order.
Billing Cycle: The payment cycle which is instant or recursive or likely to EMI
- Item/Product: The product name can be either manually typed or picked from the listed options.
- Quantity: The number of units being charged.
- Rate: The amount you charge per unit of the items/products.
- Tax Rate: It can be applied to the item/product by selecting the relevant tax from the drop-down list.
- Discount: It can be applied to any particular item either as a percentage or a fixed value.
Here, The LaraOffice featured to monitor the complete order details and observe that amount details whether it is paid or unpaid through the payment gateways category.
If it is paid, then it shows the Status to be marked as Success.
Otherwise, it shows to Make Payment.