To Add new Purchase Order go to Stock–> Purchase Orders and click on the button Add new Purchase Order.
The Purchase Order Creation page consists of the following fields:
Subject: The name of the entity.
Purchase Order: Purchase Order status field allows the admin whether to Published/Draft the Purchase Order to the customer. If the Purchase Order status is published then it will be displayed in Customer’s panel and if the status is Draft it won’t be visible in the customer’s panel.
Supplier: This field allows to assign a relevant third party who supplies the products.
Address: Suplier’s address was auto filled in this field.
Purchase Order: This number is automatically generated by default and can be assigned manually.
Reference: It refers to a particular Purchase Order.
Currency: In this field, the data is filled by default based on the Suplier’s currency.
Warehouses: The place where the products are stored.
- Item/Product: The product name can be either manually typed or picked from the listed options.
- Quantity: The number of units being charged.
- Unit Price: The amount you charge per unit of the items/products.
- Tax Rate: It can be applied to the item/product by selecting the relevant tax from the drop-down list.
- Discount: It can be applied to any particular item either as a percentage or a fixed value.
- Description: Additional information about the item/product. This will help the customer to understand the product’s features in a better way.
If the admin wants to buy a product from the Supplier, then admin has to select the supplier and the product.
Update Stock: This field allows to keep the track of products whether to be stored in stock or not.
Additional Tax/Discount: Additional Percentage/value sum ups to Total Purchase Order amount.
Additional Tax/Discount Format: Tax/Discount will be added after/before the product was bought.
The admin can update the stock by checking the checkbox “yes/no”, this will allow whether the product to be updated or not into the stock section.
The ‘+‘ icon symbol beside some fields allows you to directly add the particular’s through a Pop-up menu to their respective modules.