To Add new invoice go to Sales -> Invoices and click on the button Add new invoice.
The Invoice Creation page consists of the following fields:
Customer: Select the relevant Customer from the Customer list.
Currency: In this field, the data is filled by default based on the customer’s currency.
Invoice Status: Invoice status field allows the admin whether to Published/Draft the invoice to the customer. If the invoice status is published then it will be displayed in Customer’s panel and if the status is Draft it won’t be visible in the customer’s panel.
Sale Agent: This field allows to assign a relevant third party.
Address and Delivery Address: Customer’s addresses are given in these fields, in order to deliver/ship the Invoices.
Payment methods: Select the payment methods you want your customer to pay with. All enabled payment methods will be presented to the client as options so that they can choose the payment method of their choice.
Title: Entity that defines the name of Invoice.
Prefix/Quantity: This prefix is set to a default value from Invoice Settings.
Invoice No: This number is automatically generated by default and can be assigned manually.
Reference: It refers to a particular invoice.
Additional Tax/Discount: Additional Percentage/value sum ups to Total Invoice amount.
Additional Tax/Discount Format: Tax/Discount will be added after/before the product was bought.
- Item/Product: The product name can be either manually typed or picked from the listed options.
- Quantity: The number of units being charged.
- Unit Price: The amount you charge per unit of the items/products.
- Tax Rate: It can be applied to the item/product by selecting the relevant tax from the drop-down list.
- Discount: It can be applied to any particular item either as a percentage or a fixed value.
- Description: Additional information about the item/product. This will help the customer to understand the product’s features in a better way.
The ‘+‘ icon symbol beside some fields allows you to directly add the particular’s through a Pop-up menu to their respective modules.to add directly from here to those respective modules.